Below we explain the diffrences between air suspension types:
- Basic: ride height adjustable (no control box, only pressure switch)
Air Suspension Deluxe
- This is a complete kit with the most excellent dampening setting to match up properties of pneumatic springs in order to increase the vehicle’s stability, unlike other brands come with non adjustable shock absorbers which causes the vehicle to be bouncy and unstable during cornering. Modifying upper mount, cutting car body or welding the OEM shock to the vehicle is not required when our kit is fitted to the vehicle unlike other brands.
- Not only is this system allowed to change air pressure, but you can also adjust the maximum and minimum ride height freely to match up a body kit to get the desired ride height, which is one of our products features that other brands do not have.
- This product includes a full set of shock absorbers. It is at your option to replace air bags with 4 x coil springs to make a full set of shock absorbers once an air management system is not fitted. (PS. The high performance shock absorbers supplied with this kit are dampening and ride height adjustable).
- This system is designed for easy bolt-on, it is not required to work with the O.E.M shock absorbers unlike other brands.
- This system has 36 levels of adjustable dampening, ride height adjustable, including upper mount in the fronts and rears. The McPherson strut comes with pillowball top mounts to have ability to adjust the camber degree.
- The top mounts that we have on air suspension will be based on our standard setting.
- This system comes with a high-pressure, mute and rotational speed compressor from a famous brand called AZ. The speed of pumping the airbag is the fastest in the world. Unlike other brands plates make such a loud noise, each compressor comes with 4 snubbers and high-tech silencers to decrease noise suppression.
- Also, a tire pressure gauge can be connected to the air tank to fill your tires; the air pressure in the tank is sufficient for the tire pressure gauge.
- A pneumatic tool can be connected to the air tank as well to clean the exterior of your vehicle, the air pressure in the air tank is sufficient for the pneumatic tool.
- You can adjust the ride height with such ease while in the car. The ride height can be adjusted all the time to reach your desired height depending on the load of your vehicle.
- A pressure gauge supplied with this kit shows the vehicle ride height. Adjusting the vehicle ride height is allowed when the vehicle is in motion.
- The adjustment range of ride height is between 0 – 120/200mm. (based on different applications)
- The speed of lowering and raising vehicle ride height is 4-7 seconds only.
- This kit comes with 4 x solenoid valves and 1 x remote control which allow you to adjust the ride height while in or out of the car.
- The remote control enables you to raise or lower the ride height for your personal preference or stop at certain ride height that you desire.
- All parts are collected in the monitor box so you won’t see any messy wires and parts. The features of this kit are demonstration, show-off and hookup.
- There is no complex wire setting; Fast installation within 3 hours, and no need to do any modifications except few models.
- After installation, the technician should be examined certainly. Air springs will change its physical configuration due to different air pressure; therefore, check if all components of suspension have contact with the air springs when they are fully inflated. If so, it’s necessary to remove the parts or the air springs might be damaged. Components rubbing against the air spring will void the warranty.
Strut, compressor, air bag has one year limited warranty.
THIS SYSTEM INCLUDES :
– 5 GALLANT AIR TANK 1/4 PORT × 2 , 3/8 PORT × 2
– AZ OB2 HIGH SPEED COMPRESSOR × 1
– SNUBBER FOR MOTOR USE × 4
– HIGH PRESSURE HOSE FOR MOTOR USE × 1
– HIGH-TECH SILENCERS PLATE BASE × 1
– 150 – 175 PSI PRESSURE SWITCH X 1
– ELECTRIC SWITCH POLE DOUBLE THROW MOMENTARA × 2
– 200 PSI DUAL NEEDLE GAUGE X 1
– ELECTRIC SWITCH AND GAUGE BRACKET × 1
– 20M 1/4 AIR LINE × 4
– 5M POWER CORD × 1
– 100A FUSE × 1 , FUSE BOX × 1
– COOPER JOIN × 1
– RECEIVER × 1
– SHOCK ABSORBERS (INCLUDING TOP MOUNT, SHOCK BODY) WITH 36 LEVELS OF ADJUSTABLE DAMPENING × 4
– AIR BAG × 4
– MANUAL INSTALLATION × 1
– DELUXE REMOTE CONTROL MONITOR × 1
– 1/4 SOLENOID VALVE × 4
– REMOTE CONTROL × 1